Youtube Blocking Videos?

Default Youtube Blocking Videos?

Ok so im a dj (crazy to comprehend i know)
    and i take videos of myself mixing and upload them to youtube.
    I take the video on a camera and record the audio of the mix sperately
    i typically have some of my content blocked by youtube, but generally it only gets blocked in germany.
    i understand uploading content that is copyrighted as your own is deff not right.
    but i thought a major part of being a dj was the promotion of music to crowds.
    i guess i want to know how to get my content unblocked but mainly how to prevent it from happening again.
    i always say in my video descriptions that i do not claim ownership of the content, but rather upload it to promote the artists,
    and my youtube account isnt monetized either. so i dont get why they block my videos, especially considering other DJ's do it and i feel like they never get blocked.
    what am i doing wrong here?
    Simplicity is Beautiful

probably because of the second audio track, i would say youtube would assume its copyrighted?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Google robots ID the tracks you used, and based on what the copyright holders have set up in their settings, they will block, ignore, whatever. If any of you have tips on how to avoid detection or generally not get blocked, let's hear'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysgaard View Post
    Google robots ID the tracks you used, and based on what the copyright holders have set up in their settings, they will block, ignore, whatever. If any of you have tips on how to avoid detection or generally not get blocked, let's hear'em.
    this is pretty much what im looking for.
    Simplicity is Beautiful

There's not really anything you can do about it. I uploaded a mix a couple of months ago that was flagged straight away, which meant it was blocked in Germany, but also on all mobile devices which is a bit of a pain. One of the copyright claims is this: -

"DJ Logilo, DJ Kaze, DJ Dan-L'archipel du funk, Vol. 1 Index N12", sound recording administered by: Believe
    The track in my mix that that relates to is "Christmas Rappin'" by Kurtis Blow, released in 1979. I think some people are using the copyright system on YouTube as a way to promote their own stuff, cos whoever DJ Logilo, DJ Kaze and DJ Dan are, they do not own the rights to that Kurtis Blow song, but now their mixtape actually appears in the ads below my mix.

But yeah, YouTube are clearly scanning the entire mix for waveform matches, as Lysgaard said, which means you're screwed basically.

I'd try speeding up or slowing down the track to see if that tricks their algorithm, or cut in and out of it, or talk over it, or mix it with some crap....
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Tech Guru

I found soundcloud to have a similar system, if I try and upload a mix with Nero in it, straight away it's blocked. Or Pon De Floor.