New Synth from Native Instruments
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default New Synth from Native Instruments

"One synth to rule them all"

Soundcloud Teaser:
    https://soundcloud.com/#nativeinstru...tion-is-coming

something new in Komplete 9?something different than just Komplete 9?
    we will learn soon
    Last edited by AxWELL; 02-26-2013 at 03:00 PM.

I don't know but I want it.

Default NI's "Revolutionary" New Synth Teaser

Anyone else seen this?

One synth to rule them all

More here: https://soundcloud.com/nativeinstrum...tion-is-coming

*yawn*

Already got Reason 5.

In all seriousness, NI would be far better served pushing out a cheap(ish) MIDI controller and a software synth as an all-in-one package, kinda like how they did with the S2 and Traktor.

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    *yawn*

Already got Reason 5.

In all seriousness, NI would be far better served pushing out a cheap(ish) MIDI controller and a software synth as an all-in-one package, kinda like how they did with the S2 and Traktor.
    I'm totally waiting for that too. I need NI to come out with good software and hardware packaged up. 16 pads combined with a bunch of rotaries and other buttons would make the deal pretty sweet!

I'm sort of hoping this new synth is an actual synth, and not a soft synth. Seeing how they have been putting out hardware left and right over the last couple years, this seems somewhat like a logical next step. That being said, I can't help but feel it would be slightly underwhelming next to a Virus or Prophet. Crossing my fingers though!

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    I'm totally waiting for that too. I need NI to come out with good software and hardware packaged up. 16 pads combined with a bunch of rotaries and other buttons would make the deal pretty sweet!

I'm sort of hoping this new synth is an actual synth, and not a soft synth. Seeing how they have been putting out hardware left and right over the last couple years, this seems somewhat like a logical next step. That being said, I can't help but feel it would be slightly underwhelming next to a Virus or Prophet. Crossing my fingers though!
    Nah, it says on their site it's a software synth. No hardware for you!

I want it.

I don't think we will see any new MIDI controller soon as their MKII version of Maschine are pretty young on the market. However if they do a more "traditional" keyboard thing, then yes, I would be in. Something like my beloved Novation Remote would be great.

As usual we're still 2 weeks or so after another teaser, a month before all the official info/pre-release.. and then in september they'll include it in Komplete 9... only speculations
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

I'd love to see them push out something more than just the generic midi keyboard controller though. Something like a Virus TI would be awesome. Having an amazing VST integrated seamlessly with solid hardware that would also take care of the processing and give my cpu a break. On board ins and outs for standalone use which could also be doubled as an audio interface if so desired. All at a $1000ish price point.

Oh one could dream...
    I guess I just want the Virus

Massive 2.0?
    Setup: Kontrol S2, Komplete Audio 6, Maschine Mikro Akai LPD 8, Akai Mpk49, Traktor 2, Ableton Suite 8.
    http://soundcloud.com/miishmash

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast