Whats your favorite Boiler Room set?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Whats your favorite Boiler Room set?

Post a Youtube vid of your favorite boiler room set and say why!

Tough choice here:

Great set with a side note; apparently the tickets for this show were being given out for free at the vans factory, hence why the crowd isn't exactly ideal. Props to Gesaffelstein for still rockin it hard and partying to his own vibe. Still, he's clearly a little nonplussed at the end of the show, but then again I would too if I had to deal with that goon in the Boys Noize shirt hovering around me

Lots of good ones. The Boys Noize vinyl set springs to mind and the Sven Väth one more recently. But hte absolute best one in my opinion is:

Phon.o live. Didn't know much about his productions before, but especially Slavemode followed by Leave the lights on made me love the world a lot more. My god, so good.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

One of my favorites

DJ Kontrol S2 || Traktor 2.6 || MBP 15" 16G Retina || MACKIE MR5 MKII ||

Prod. PC Duo Core || 22" LG || Ableton Live 9 || AKAI MPK mini

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post
    Lots of good ones. The Boys Noize vinyl set springs to mind and the Sven Väth one more recently. But hte absolute best one in my opinion is:

Phon.o live. Didn't know much about his productions before, but especially Slavemode followed by Leave the lights on made me love the world a lot more. My god, so good.
    fuck me that is a good show. Props for killer musical taste

Quote Originally Posted by tgcasals View Post
    Great set with a side note; apparently the tickets for this show were being given out for free at the vans factory, hence why the crowd isn't exactly ideal. Props to Gesaffelstein for still rockin it hard and partying to his own vibe. Still, he's clearly a little nonplussed at the end of the show, but then again I would too if I had to deal with that goon in the Boys Noize shirt hovering around me
    haven't listened to that one in full but i just realized that he was playing stuff like "big fun" at the end. i have to put that one aside to listen to it at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Era 7 View Post
    haven't listened to that one in full but i just realized that he was playing stuff like "big fun" at the end. i have to put that one aside to listen to it at some point.
    Yeah he brings some good show.

I'm listening to this Richie Hawtin one and it still amazes me what he can do with a couple of X1s and Pad Kontrols:

Don't mean to derail but given how much the battle rages about not being stuck in the past/etc I think this is a pretty good endorsement for controllerism. It also puts to shame everyone who does the whole "well you can't do it live" routine. I'm rarely one to bash Deadmau5, but if Richie can do this with a couple of basic midi controllers I'm expecting big things from Joel's next concert setup (given the gear/tech nerd he is).

Tech Mentor

Short, but incredibly sweet. I never would of thought TEED would do a jungle set in the boiler room.
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

i have 2:

GLK

Dj Shadow

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast