Anyone else preorder a PUSH?
    Tech Wizard

Default Anyone else preorder a PUSH?

Just preordered mine man the next month or so is gonna be a long one haha.
    2011 Macbook pro, apc 40, x1, Maschine mikro, Ableton Suite, Traktor Pro

Tech Wizard

they quoted you a month for delivery? where did you order it?

guitar center is saying the 18th of march. they have a coupon for $100 off now

I was on the fence about getting one, the more I think about it though the less interested I am.
    Between my apc40 and MPC1000, I really don't feel like I need more for controlling ableton. Most of vst stuff I do in maschine, and even that's something I don't care as much about, as I use more and more hardware.

Tech Wizard

Ordered it from guitar center so I guess it will be a less than a month I used to use a maschine but I want to work natively inside ableton when im playing live just to streamline my rig some
    2011 Macbook pro, apc 40, x1, Maschine mikro, Ableton Suite, Traktor Pro

I own a Maschine MK. II as well. I was about to pre-order it, but I want to get the upgrade from Ableton 8 Suite, to Ableton 9 Suite and my local Guitar Center didn't mention anything about having that available currently. And also I was unsure when ordering from the Ableton site will become available. Especially since they're giving an introductory upgrade price of $100 cheaper anyway.

I think they are trying to get people to buy it from their site right off the bat. I definitely am really interested in one.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    I own a Maschine MK. II as well. I was about to pre-order it, but I want to get the upgrade from Ableton 8 Suite, to Ableton 9 Suite and my local Guitar Center didn't mention anything about having that available currently. And also I was unsure when ordering from the Ableton site will become available. Especially since they're giving an introductory upgrade price of $100 cheaper anyway.

I think they are trying to get people to buy it from their site right off the bat. I definitely am really interested in one.
    I think it will ve avaible for preorder on march 5, along the upgrade dissccounts.

where is this $100 off guitar center coupon?