Got my response from mods...
    Tech Mentor

Default Got my response from mods...

It has been about 2 weeks now... I have tried posting my Xone4d in the buy/sell forum but no luck. I followed all guidelines and even made sure all of my pictures had my username, djtt, and the date... I have pm'ed a mod and still no response... Am i missing something? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you! - Yan

Tech Mentor

lol 39 views and not one response... What has happened to the support on this forum?

well youll need to discount the number of times YOU viewed the thread
    At least 7 times because you are looking at my reply and 2-3 times each of your own replies / creating the topic

To that i also have to say, you posted it today
    and you replied to it today,...... dont think for one minute that support is going to reply to every single topic on exactly the same day.
    Also i just noticed you replied to yourself only a couple hours after posting it.

Please keep in mind that your topic is not the only topic that "mods" need to watch, be notified of, and answer appropriately.

If you are not patient enough, you would be wasting your own time by wasting their time. Just hold out my bro-ham, and it will be dealt with

Tech Mentor

Just a little frustrated here... Been pretty patient for a couple of weeks and I see new threads in the for-sale section everyday... Just want to know what I am doing wrong... Thanks for the feedback!

this one? looks fine to me

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=68231

if your posts aren't immediately approved, be patient. if they comply with the rules they will be approved asap. some do slip throught the cracks occasionally.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Close thread.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --