Insane audio problems...?
    Banned

Default Insane audio problems...?

I've searched all over the place, and apparently a ton of people are having this problem too, but I haven't found a resolution anywhere.

My audio card load insane.
    I've tried two sound cards (Kontrol S4, Audio 8), and even when I have no sound card at all, it's still in the red. Every time I load a track I get a dropout, and it will occasionally even just come to a crashing halt.

I'm running Traktor 2.6, with a kontrol S4 currently running the latest driver. I've tried several versions for each, so I know those cant be the problem.

These are my computer specs:
    http://www.cnet.com/laptops/toshiba-...-33786180.html
    I've updated my BIOS and my chipset drivers.

I've tried with multi-core processor on or off, tried EVERY possible combination of audio card settings, tried a fresh collection, tried all sorts of optimization scripts, turned off wifi, etc.... Nothing works.
    Any ideas?

what are your latency settings?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NoizeuNit View Post
    what are your latency settings?
    I've tried everything. Even with the highest process buffer and usb delay, and the lowest sample rate, it still happens.

Tech Guru

download driver 2.0.15 for the Audio 8 and tell me if there is any difference

Tech Mentor

I would say have you tried unloading most of the effects from the decks and taking keylock off when not in use...but they shouldn't cause problems that big
    Countenance - (n). Appearance or expression. (v.) Admit or accept as possible.

How about LatencyMon report?
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter