Traktor Version Numbers?

Default Traktor Version Numbers?

Hey guys...I'm kinda confuzzled.

On the Traktor Pro pages they say that 1.1 is current, but y'all are talking about Traktor 3. Can you clear that up? Google searching is becoming useless with all the bad pages...

Thanks in advance!

G.

Traktor DJ
    Traktor DJ 2
    Traktor 3
    Traktor Pro 1.1

the evolution of traktor
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

the most current up to date (non-beta) version is Traktor Pro 1.1.2 - we recommend this version over any of the other versions of TPro as its been trialed and tested by the entire community to be the most stable version yet

or, as i like to call it:

we here at DJTT have special access to software 2 whole versions ahead of everyone else because we are the pros.

(if you think Traktor Pro 1.1 looks cool, wait till you see v3 )
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

yeah

when tractor first came out they went through Traktor 1, 2 and 3 and also had traktor scratch mixed in, but it started to get a little confusing and mixed up so with the release of what would essentially have been Traktor 4 they reorganized the product line and renamed it all.

The program became Traktor Pro (or Traktor Scratch Pro if you have the scratch plugin added) and went back to being named version 1, and then they released the 'lite' version Traktor Duo (and the matching Traktor Scratch Duo with the scratch plugin added) which is essentially the same only limited to just 2 decks.

Now within this new reorganized product line they are up to stable version 1.1.2, and there is also a beta version of 1.2 kicking around that is being tested and bug fixed just now.

k