To sit or not to sit? that's the question... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

In the comfort of your own house, you can do whatever the hell you want. For me, DJ'ing has ALWAYS been a stood-standing job. But the preparation (DJ'ing should be 95% preparation, and 5% execution = 95% work, 5% play) is a sat-sitting job.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

I stand, doing it while sitting would be a bit clumsy, reaching for the stuff and such

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    In the comfort of your own house, you can do whatever the hell you want. For me, DJ'ing has ALWAYS been a stood-standing job. But the preparation (DJ'ing should be 95% preparation, and 5% execution = 95% work, 5% play) is a sat-sitting job.
    +1 ... i guess sitting down at a gig makes checking your facebook a lot more comfortable
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Whenever you see videos of Q-Bert sessioning at the Octagon he's generally perched on a stool. And if it's good enough for Q...

"Should I sit down?"

The answer to this question is the same as the answer to the following question:

Am I playing guitar in the following video?

Tech Wizard

lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12