Numark 4Trak - how portable? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Guru

I think the S4 was ruled out long ago due to poor build quality and no standalone mixer functionality.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Tech Guru

Trailer an I went through a similar dilemma to you recently and went for the MC6000 due to its build and input options. I don't think you will be dissapointed. It's a great solution to take to a bar, plug in the existing TT's and have digital options alongside a vinyl bag.
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

Hey guys,

I have a HUGE problem. I bought a 4TRAK a few months ago and quite happy with it, but now I want to take it with me on gigs on the road with a decent and protective backpack. Obviously my eye fell on the Numark Controller Backpack first, because it has the exact dimensions of the piece of gear. I live in Europe and trangely enough, the backpack is sold out EVERYWHERE. I called almost every store in Europe to see if they got one left. I even mailed Numark but their poor customer support didn't even answer. Now I'm looking for a decent, protective & obviously fitting bag, but big players like UDG don't even have one. U guys have any suggestions on which bag to buy? I encountered the DJC-SC5 from Pioneer on my search, but don't know if it will fit due to the seperate FX-unit that the 4TRAK offers.

Plz guys I'm desperate :'(

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234