Karlos Traktor help please

Default Karlos Traktor help please

Im a registered traktor owner and I need to get in touch with NI tech support,so I go online and login and try and submit form,on the first page it asks what the subject you need helping with is,then it says please select country this is where the problem is,there is nothing in the drop down box,and it wont allow me to type it in manually,I cant bypass it so I have no way to contact tech support.Help please

You can always call.

Did you try an admin at the NI forums?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Hmm, your right. I just tried it.

I will message Admin now.

That's one way to cut down on Open Support tickets.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

LOL ... ok i just emailed Support and Forum Admin so it should get looked at in the morning (Berlin time).

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    LOL ... ok i just emailed Support and Forum Admin so it should get looked at in the morning (Berlin time).
    Thanks Karlos I thought I was going mad lol its the first time I have contacted them in a while.

Can you help me with this please.....

I have tp2 on home machine but on the work machine I still use tp1 as the laptops a bit old.

How do I go about getting the latest version of tp2. The upgrade path from tp1 to tp2 was free, is it still free to the latest version and how do I do it?

On the knowledge base there used to be an article about moving your music playlists and cues to a new laptop cant find the article anymore do you have a link to it?

what would be the upgrade path to tp scratch 2 just the software?

Does the tech spec below look good enough to run the latest version of traktor? many thanks

Memory:
    4GB DDR3 1600MHz Memory
    Graphics:
    Intel HD Graphics 4000
    Chassis:
    Intel HM76 Chipset
    Processor:
    Intel Core I3 3120M Processor
    Harddrive:
    500GB 2.5" Hard Drive
    Optical Drives:
    SATA DVD Write

If you own a copy of TP2 for your home machine, can't you just install it on your work machine with the same serial?

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    If you own a copy of TP2 for your home machine, can't you just install it on your work machine with the same serial?
    I have tp2 on work machine but the laptop is old and under spec so it won't work.
    The idea is to get a new laptop which is powerfull enough to run tp2 so I want to get the latest version from ni then I'm good to go when I get the new laptop

If you already have TP2 on one machine just download the Demo from the website and and activate it with your serial number on the 2nd machine. You can have 2 installs (kinda).

Im afraid I cannot post links to Knowledge Base articles but I couldnt find it either.

DJ Freshfluke has written this guide which should help: http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?t=174101

As for the laptop specs. I'm Mac all the way so Im not the best person to ask about PCs. It looks ok to me although I may have concerns with an i3 processor but my word is worth diddly when it comes to PC.

Forum Admin has just told me that he will speak with Support in the morning regarding the Support forum issue.

Thanks Karlos just read the guide,only thing I'm a little worried about is that all my playlists are on the laptop running tp1 and when I install tp2 on the new machine I want it to still find all my cues and playlists from tp1