There are far too many in-line ads.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default There are far too many in-line ads.

Is it possible to reign it in a bit?

Tech Guru

Seriously... why are they now appearing? I bet were gonna be asked to 'donate' to have the ads removed.

Yeah, they're ridiculous. I blocked 'em straight away.

It's free people. And it works. I just found out about the mono bag. AT A NEW LOW PRICE !

Just block them or ignore them.

Tech Guru

Is there any way to block them all in 1 go? I've been blocking each individual image as they come up so far.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Quote Originally Posted by botstein View Post
    Is it possible to reign it in a bit?
    Somebody's got to pay for the forum's bandwith.
    --------------------------------------------------
    2023 14" MacBook Pro M2 Max 32 GB (OS Ventura 13.5.1), Rekordbox, Technics SL-1210GRs,
    DJM-A9, DDJ-XP2, Sennheiser Acoustick.

Tech Guru

They're only displaying DJTT ads, it's not like they're getting any outside revenue from them. Most forum users should be fully aware of what's in the DJTT store.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by botstein View Post

The grammar mistake incites nerd rage in me.
    Perhaps you should donate on a monthly basis to cover dedicated hosting and bandwidth charges

Never understood people complaining about ads. Especially on a free service they use on a daily basis. Get the forum you like money, quit your btchn, or start your own and see how expensive it is..

Not to mention I saw ONE inline ad on this page, if there are more posts I see TWO... I am just completely lost on the concept of this thread.
    Last edited by balakoth; 03-06-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Tech Convert

I have no problem with the fact that the site is supported by in-line advertising as long as it is not too intrusive. I wouldn't object to these new ads if they were text-only. It would be nicer if they kept banner ads to the top and the bottom of each page.

Full disclosure: I haven't blocked the new ads just yet. I wanna see how this pans out.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    I have no problem with the fact that the site is supported by in-line advertising as long as it is not too intrusive. I wouldn't object to these new ads if they were text-only. It would be nicer if they kept banner ads to the top and the bottom of each page.

Full disclosure: I haven't blocked the new ads just yet. I wanna see how this pans out.
    I suppose they could always just charge us a monthly sub fee? lol how would everyone feel about an advertisement per page then Text is a horrible way to advertise anyways. Some of their links are useful to some of the visitors and it helps them generate revenue to allow this site to be free and offer the useful tools it does. There should be no reason to be opposed to something so minor that allows us to even have this site AND free of charge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast