Cool sorta useful Traktor v3.3 bug/trick I discovered
    Tech Mentor

Default Cool sorta useful Traktor v3.3 bug/trick I discovered

I thought this was sorta cool so I should share it with you guys

Basically if you hold down the + or - button on one of the knobs in the program with your mouse and then change the page of your layout, Traktor will think you're still holding down your mouse until you move your mouse back over that knob.

So for example I can click and hold the + key on the amount knob on an effect then hit my hotkey to change the layout page, and the amount will keep increasing automatically while I do something else. I use my mouse a lot in my sets so this is cool to discover

Tech Guru

you mean Traktor 3.3 and not Traktor Pro I assume?
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Mentor

Yeah sorry, 3.3.

nice.. Im a keyboard and Mouser myself.

have you tried setting up your mouse with a huge throw so you can move it like 12 inches on the desk and it moves a few inches on the screen?

Then set up your track pad for navigation. I do this thing where I navigate with the track pad and then do gestural stuff with the mouse. and the other way around is cool too.

The bug you are talking about can cause quite a problem as well .. like if you are adjusting a knob and then get locked out of it by some sort of navigational tweak.. no matter what you do the mouse only affects the knob. while your mix desintagrates on the mac ive got a hot corner that goes to expose all windows so i can get out of traktor 3 quickly and play a song from another program if I have some sort of fail.
    all these colors all this metal all this colored mental .. is just sun.