Hey everyone!
So I've been using my Kontrol S4 for some months now (i am a beginner), and I've started getting interested in remixing, making my own tracks both at home and live. Now i've been looking at 3 different MIDI controllers:

- The NI Maschine MK2
- The Novation Launchpad
- The NI Traktor F1

Now remember i am new to all this, so pardon if i don't know all the words and stuff
But can you guys tell me what controller is for me? I will be happy to answer all questions.
I've also looked at the pricing. Since i am still a teenager with school and only work 2 days a week after school, i am not able to just "buy everything" ... But i've seen that the Maschine is pretty expensive.. I can of course buy it used off different pages but compared to the Launchpad which is almost a fourth of the Maschines price, i really need to know if the Maschine is better or worse and how and why.

What i think i know so far is that (what i think i know :P) Maschine is mostly for producing at HOME. Making beats and music (which i really wanna do other than DJ'ing). The launchpad can also be used at home for making beats, but is more (?) for live remixing in front of a crowd. And the same with the F1.
Am i completely wrong or..?

Well thanks to the ones who wanted to read and please help me! I really really want to start making music, since i have a lot of ideas. I also wanna add that i do have the latest Ableton since my brother bought it.

Thanks in advance,

Anton Sherar