Anyone know any djs in Scotland?
    Tech Mentor

Default Anyone know any djs in Scotland?

I'm going to be up there for a bit and have absolutely no idea where to get started with connecting to people at the moment.

Tech Mentor

Where abouts in Scotland?

Tech Mentor

Edinburgh, Branson, Scourie, Skye (middle of nowhere, I know): all over.

Tech Mentor

Scourie? In Sutherland? Beautiful place. I was there only a few months ago on my way to Durness. Not much of a scene, though.

What sort of music? What sort of clubs? Don't know much about Edinburgh since Pure closed (a long time ago now,) but Patrick Walker from Forward Strategy Group does a night called Unseen once a month.

Tonnes of things in Glasgow. You'll be spoiled for choice. Glasgow loves it's house and techno. Don't know if your coming this way or not but if it's DJs your after, you'd be crazy to miss it. Slam at the Arches, Harri and Dominic at the Subby, occasional Numbers nights, even more occasional Optimo nights with Jilkes and Twitch, the Club 69 boys, and those are just the bigger things I can think of off the top of my head.

So, really, what's your poison? Lots a good stuff.

Tech Mentor

Yup! I play mainly House and Hip Hop. I like most types of house. Techno is not really my thing, but it works fine for me in small amounts. Unfortunately, we won't be able to drop by Glasgow, as I am part of a geology field expedition, and that is not in our travel itinerary (i.e. we will be in the middle of wilderness for long periods of time).