Just got a MF3D..using Traktor pro.Getting audio drops when pressing certain buttons.

Default Just got a MF3D..using Traktor pro.Getting audio drops when pressing certain buttons.

Hi. I was hoping someone can guide me to resolve my issue. I've just purchased MF3D and running it with Traktor Pro with Midi mapping made by Beaubryte MidiFighter 3D v0.2.0.

Ever since, when I use first row (shift, sync, and both loop buttons) it results in audio drop out every button press of any one of those. With high cpu.

I also have S4 and F1 and it does it when I press the shift and sync buttons on the S4, and the sync button on the F1

I also have the S4 set up as the DJTT v. 2.0.1 settings and F1 running as Tekken's ultimate FX v. 1.4.1

I have tried just having the MF3D connected to Traktor Pro and still does it. I couldn't find anything on the forums to resolve my issue. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks, Wyo.

Tech Convert

don't press the sync button ) kidding samples must be triggered synced.

Best recommendation I can give is to check with NI directly because most likely you are not the only one that has this problem. 2, like any engineer would say, uninstall and reinstall the software, maybe you have bugs there from the installing process (most likely to happen using windows).

Quote Originally Posted by labmouse View Post
    don't press the sync button ) kidding samples must be triggered synced.

Best recommendation I can give is to check with NI directly because most likely you are not the only one that has this problem. 2, like any engineer would say, uninstall and reinstall the software, maybe you have bugs there from the installing process (most likely to happen using windows).
    yeap,windows is what I have. No luck with reinstalling procedure. But will check in with Native Instrument