[Progressive House] My 4th Mix. Progressive House Electro Mix 2013

Default My 4th Mix. Progressive House Electro Mix 2013

Hi guys. Please check out the 4th mix i've made and let me know what you think. Any and ALL feedback is welcome. I use a traktor s4 and i've been mixing for about 3 and a half weeks now.

The Link to the mix is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sAcBrYITK4

and here: http://www.mixcloud.com/InDaWooodz/i...ctro-mix-2013/

This is the track listing:

1. Fn Pig - Deadmau5
    2. Mammoth (Original Mix) - Moguai, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
    3. Rainfall (Original Mix) - Jidax
    4. Twenty (Original Mix) - Vicetone
    5. Unicorn (Vocal Version) (Original Mix) - Sound of Stereo
    6. Velcro (Original Mix) - Sound of Stereo
    7. Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix) - Lana Del Rey
    8. Monkey See Monkey Do (Tom Staar Remix) - Tommy Trash
    9. Meet Her In Miami (Original Mix) - Gareth Emery

other mixes can be found at my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/InDaWooodz
    or my soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/in_da_wooodz

Thanks again.
    Last edited by In Da Wooodz; 03-13-2013 at 01:22 PM. Reason: had a reply that youtube link was down.

The youtube link is down, put it up on soundcloud (with downloads enabled)!
    www.soundcloud.com/naderia for above average Trance/Progressive House originals and mixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Naderia View Post
    The youtube link is down, put it up on soundcloud (with downloads enabled)!
    haha soon man! try checking out the mixcloud link. that should work.

Quote Originally Posted by In Da Wooodz View Post
    haha soon man! try checking out the mixcloud link. that should work.
    listening now
    www.soundcloud.com/naderia for above average Trance/Progressive House originals and mixes.

I liked it, especially Vicetone - Twenty. I do have one pointer though, and that is "killers, not fillers". By that I mean that some tracks could've been switched out for better, more hitting tracks (or maybe it's just me who enjoys a knocking mix?).

I liked it, especially Vicetone - Twenty. I do have one pointer though, and that is "killers, not fillers". By that I mean that some tracks could've been switched out for better, more hitting tracks (or maybe it's just me who enjoys a knocking mix?).
    well i'm glad you liked it! i've gotten that response from some friends too. i wanted it to run more like a festival set, ease into the meat of the set, not use all bangers, and give some less known/upcoming artists some love. i also tried to make the ending portion of the set sound as strong as possible if that makes sense. also im going to miami for ultra music festival tomorrow so i decided to end with that last track for a reason

well i'm glad you liked it! i've gotten that response from some friends too. i wanted it to run more like a festival set, ease into the meat of the set, not use all bangers, and give some less known/upcoming artists some love. i also tried to make the ending portion of the set sound as strong as possible if that makes sense. also im going to miami for ultra music festival tomorrow so i decided to end with that last track for a reason
    are you going to play there? if yes, how did you manage to get that gig? that's like the only thing i'm having trouble with, finding places to play at. might be because i'm underage tho

are you going to play there? if yes, how did you manage to get that gig? that's like the only thing i'm having trouble with, finding places to play at. might be because i'm underage tho
    bahahhahah in my wildest dreams man. this mix was only my 4th ever. a goal of mine is to get gigs by the end of 2013. got to have goals. progress makes perfect right? thank you for the support though. i really appreciate it. (once i can get gigs and put on a good show, thats when im gonna start producing my own stuff....thats the real magic right there)

bahahhahah in my wildest dreams man. this mix was only my 4th ever. a goal of mine is to get gigs by the end of 2013. got to have goals. progress makes perfect right? thank you for the support though. i really appreciate it.
    haha, i have a goal to play in at least 1 party this year, doesn't have to be a club, so i know exactly what you mean. but next year when im 18, then im going absolutely nuts! going to make the club owners sick of me