Sample deck mapping

Default Sample deck mapping

Hey all,

In Traktor i want to map a button of my keyboard to get a loop that is running on track deck B to a sample deck D slot
    How can i do that?
    My knowledge of traktor only allows me to get a loop that is running on track Deck A to every sample deck slot but not a loop from track deck B to a any sample deck slot.
    Last edited by JulianHack; 03-14-2013 at 09:50 AM.

I'm not familiar with the remix decks but if you scroll down in the 'remix deck' menu/legacy/slot capture from deck, you can specify the value for the command (the source deck) and the assignment (decks 1 to 4 and slots).
    But as now remix decks are assigned to a specific source you can also use the new command 'slot capture....' from the defined source deck (and have the command assigned to a slot in a given deck).

Guesses only here of course.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I found this command 'capture from deck' doesn't work in 2.6.1

Will definitely look more into it an see if I'm missing some setting.

edit:

Works, but there seem to be some order when it comes to adding multiple commands for one pad. Slot capture must be the first one in the row in order to work and load from deck properly.
    Last edited by Stewe; 03-14-2013 at 03:39 PM.

I had a old version of Traktor Pro 2!
    Updated it and everything is clear, easy to understand and works!
    Thank you :-)