Problems with my Toshiba laptop

Default Problems with my Toshiba laptop

I know that this topic can become filled with so many opinions...but my entire adult years PC is what I've worked with...

btw..I am not at all knowledgeable of dealing with technical difficulties. i just try to learn as I go..

I've switched to digital about 2 years ago and I swear my PC (toshiba satellite,windows 7) cant handle it. Ive tried to look up on how to set it up so that I do not run into any glitches or "not responding" encounters...but unfortunately I have not found anything that is (most likely) not simple enough for me to succeed in applying

I've rebooted it and still acts up at times

Is there such thing as setting a PC up so that it is capable of handling a lot

Please give me your input

thanks

Tech Guru

Toshiba just sucks :P

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    Toshiba just sucks :P

lol..at this point yes i agree

I really don't want to have to close another one of those comparison topics.

Just try to bugfix/troubleshoot your current setup.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

See what conflicting software you're using. Antivirus/mallware/firewall/file indexing/google desktop searchbar, yiou don't want that to obstruct in any way.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

I use to have a Toshiba satellite. Like all Toshibas, it was great bang for your buck, but suffered from overheating. Seriously, you mention Toshiba to any one who owns one and they always say "Man that thing always overheated". However, it ran Traktor fine until TP2.1 or so, and then it just couldn't hack it. Not Toshiba's fault, I don't think, just an outdated laptop.

Anyways, Toshiba's are unreliable, I work with another DJ who had one that failed around the time I was looking for a new one. We both bought Lenovo and have been nothing but satisfied. Great laptops!

Thanks Tekki..ill give it a try..

yeah Sambo...thats exactly my situation.