How do I get my Xone:22 to work with Traktor?

Default How do I get my Xone:22 to work with Traktor?

I just got my Xone 22 and Audio2DJ, along with the X1 I already had am ready to go!

I plugged in the mixer to the wall, plugged the soundcard and x1 into my macbooks USB, plugged both A/B outs from the mixer into the soundcard. I plugged my headphones into the mixers phones output on the front of mixer.

It seems in order to run the mixer master output I need an XKR cable which I do not have so I understand I will not get a master output until I get those.

BUT, how do I get the mixer to control traktor? There is no Xone:22 in the quick set up for allen and heath, although I do get monitoring through the mixer.

Do I just have to manually map this? There isn't a single "Xone:22 mapping" on traktor bible or anything like that. What should my settings be for mixing externally?

Thanks, feeling a bit helpless here.

Why would the Xone:22 control Traktor? It's not a USB/MIDI mixer.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by grandlethal View Post
    I just got my Xone 22 and Audio2DJ, along with the X1 I already had am ready to go!

I plugged in the mixer to the wall, plugged the soundcard and x1 into my macbooks USB, plugged both A/B outs from the mixer into the soundcard. I plugged my headphones into the mixers phones output on the front of mixer.

It seems in order to run the mixer master output I need an XKR cable which I do not have so I understand I will not get a master output until I get those.

BUT, how do I get the mixer to control traktor? There is no Xone:22 in the quick set up for allen and heath, although I do get monitoring through the mixer.

Do I just have to manually map this? There isn't a single "Xone:22 mapping" on traktor bible or anything like that. What should my settings be for mixing externally?

Thanks, feeling a bit helpless here.
    Are you on "External Mixing Mode"? And have you routed Deck A output to Output A on the Audio2, and Deck B to Output B?
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB