New iMac. How to sync Traktor/iTunes libraries with beatgrids, cuepoints, etc.

Default New iMac. How to sync Traktor/iTunes libraries with beatgrids, cuepoints, etc.

I know I can periodically drop all my Traktor files on an external HD and transfer that way, but is there an easier more efficient way. There HAS to be people in my position.

New iMac, gorgeous. Will be doing 90% of my DJ/Production work on the iMac. How do I keep my Trkator/Ableton/Logic files the same on both. When I go perform, I'll need all my latest tracks, beatgrids, cuepoints, ets. I'd love to work on some production stuff in bed sometimes, or while on the road.

Lots of people must do this. What is the solution?
    MacBook 13" OS10.8.2 / TP2.6.1 / Kontrol X1 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / KRK Rokit5's / V-Moda M100s

Quote Originally Posted by niu02kevin View Post
    I know I can periodically drop all my Traktor files on an external HD and transfer that way, but is there an easier more efficient way. There HAS to be people in my position.

New iMac, gorgeous. Will be doing 90% of my DJ/Production work on the iMac. How do I keep my Trkator/Ableton/Logic files the same on both. When I go perform, I'll need all my latest tracks, beatgrids, cuepoints, ets. I'd love to work on some production stuff in bed sometimes, or while on the road.

Lots of people must do this. What is the solution?
    You think you've got it bad? Just imagine my setup... main box is a PC, gigging laptop is a MBP; every time I transfer my library (I migrate the entire Root folder) I have to relocate the entire collection on launch and run a consistency check. If they were both PCs I could just keep everything in sync with SecondCopy. I'd install 8 on the MBP, but then I'd have to deal with the ridiculous keyboard layout

For OS X users, this might work though: http://www.deltopia.com/compare-merge-sync/macosx/

That does look like a decent option, thanks. I just want it to be easy <wahhhhh, cry baby>. I'm gonna mess around with Airdrop and migration assistant. I've been scanning forums here, NI, DDJT, Mac, and everywhere. I have two high power machines right next to each other. I can't imagine why I would have to pay money to sync a few files between the two. I feel like the whole, copy to external HD, then drop and replace existing on the other is soooooooo, 2005.
    MacBook 13" OS10.8.2 / TP2.6.1 / Kontrol X1 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / KRK Rokit5's / V-Moda M100s

The worst part is when you're googleing for a solution, and 2 of the top 3 hit are your own posts on forums. Shit.

Another option might be Sykron (http://synkron.sourceforge.net/) which is free, although I'm not sure how configurable it is... worth a look at least though!