if you have reloop rhp-20 headphones please help me
    Tech Wizard

Default if you have reloop rhp-20 headphones please help me

I'm trying to have the diameter of the earcup and can't find it?!?!?!

So if you have a pair, please take a ruler...

Would be really appreciated

I'd like to buy a pair but there's no dealer here and I want to compare 'em with my akg 550 that have enormous earcups and kind of dig into my jaw when mixing.

THANKS A LOT in advance.

They look to be about 10cm judging from the DigitalDJTips video review on them, and apparently he was quite impressed by them too... been thinking about getting a pair myself

Tech Wizard

Yeah Ive seen this vid too as I'm following phil at digitaldjtips
    but I'd like a real measurement instead of an estimate

thanks anyway

They're as big as regular sized 53mm driver based headphones. (HDJ-2000/A&H Xone-53/Technics)

I loved the built quality, though I wasn't too impressed with the sound. It all made it sound rather blend/matte.
    Ideal if you're beatmatching on kick/percussion only. Though if you're mixing harmonically, you will be giving yourself a hard time with these.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    They're as big as regular sized 53mm driver based headphones. (HDJ-2000/A&H Xone-53/Technics)

I loved the built quality, though I wasn't too impressed with the sound. It all made it sound rather blend/matte.
    Ideal if you're beatmatching on kick/percussion only. Though if you're mixing harmonically, you will be giving yourself a hard time with these.
    thanks for your input...
    and yeah i'm searching for something with punchy bass to beatmatch so probably what I'm looking for

Would still like to have the real diameter though