[Other] 15 year old producer needs feed back!
    Tech Wizard

Question 15 year old producer needs feed back!

new track made by a 15 year old producer and he needs ur feed back

https://soundcloud.com/break-through-music/never-stop

Quote Originally Posted by midinoob View Post
    new track made by a 15 year old producer and he needs ur feed back

https://soundcloud.com/break-through-music/never-stop
    better than expected, downloaded it for an eventual play in an upcoming warmup

for feedback i guess just make it more musical, that is more instruments and riffs, also more/alot of sound design (never) hurts
    www.soundcloud.com/naderia for above average Trance/Progressive House originals and mixes.

Tech Wizard

thanks for the feedback, greatly appreicaited, and if anyone wants to do a remix of it let me know and i can put together a stems package

thanks for the feedback, greatly appreicaited, and if anyone wants to do a remix of it let me know and i can put together a stems package
    shit, i mgith actually do that. what key/chord is it in?
    www.soundcloud.com/naderia for above average Trance/Progressive House originals and mixes.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Naderia View Post
    shit, i mgith actually do that. what key/chord is it in?
    Ahahah thats where my lack of knowledge comes into play, i just found 4 chords that sounded good together

Ahahah thats where my lack of knowledge comes into play, i just found 4 chords that sounded good together
    what chords are they?i def want to remix that tho, just need the vocals, bells and the bpm

Tech Mentor

First piece of feedback : don't tell people you're 15. In my opinion, doing this is are asking for a silent "... for a 15 year old" to be added to peoples reaction to your work. The audience outside of this forum doesn't know how old you are when they hear your work, and won't care, hehe...

Second piece of feedback is to fix yo' soundcloud embed link.

Feedback on track, which I listened to on my macbook speakers for as long as my GF could handle it :

- This music makes me feel very very old. I understand this is a style of like radio hip-hop/r&b that is all over the mainstream right now. But man, I am so not the target market for this...

- Beat was alright, nice feeling and vocals worked well with it. Drums were relatively weak compared to the rest of the beat, especially the high percussion like snares and hi hats. No bassline, if I remember correctly? Progressive melody was nice. Appreciated the effects on the hook, hook was better than the verses. Vocals seemed too loud.

- Absolutely disliked the MCs from rap voice to subject matter to flow. Sorry. The rapping is what made my GF so hostile to it, I think.

Thanks for posting, and keep at it!
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt

Tech Guru

I'm gonna agree and say that the vocals are too loud. did you compress them?
    less high hats too

definitely use quarter notes and half notes for your bassline to test out what sounds good.
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

Tech Mentor

I liked it, not too keen on the rap lyrics in the middle, but I thought it was very inoffensive. Keep it up.