Zerodebug DB iOS dj app

Default Zerodebug DB iOS dj app

Has anyone tried this yet? What are your thoughts? Has anybody played with both Traktor DJ and ZeroDB?

Didn't see a thread on this new app yet. Discuss!

Nobody ? I like the fact that you can run 4 decks (plus more) but that's pretty much the only feature I find appealing over NI's Traktor DJ. Hoping some people here can share more insight !

Tech Wizard

I've been messing with it. I like the promise it has because it has features that Traktor DJ does not, but are important to have (like Nudge), for instance.

That being said, the custom builder layout takes some time getting used to and not very intuitive.

Worth the purchase if only to see what's possible.
    Known as Robtronik.

http://www.facebook.com.com/djrobtronik | Visit, Like, Stay in touch.

Tech Convert

Default It works!

Apple just approved an updated version of this app with a ton of bugfixes, including the one that would cause the app to fail to open if iTunes Match was enabled, or if your local music library was fairly large. I just grabbed this update moments ago and finally got my first look at it, ( version 1.0 wouldn't open for me ) and my first reaction is WOAH! It is a VERY new app so it is by no means perfect, and there are some features and functions common to other DJ style apps that are absent in the current build. With that said, this app rocks and it is only going to get better. I've been in contact with the developers since 1.0 hit the App Store; they are super responsive and helpful. I've got a 3 hour train ride to test this thing, so I'll post again soon with a more detailed review. TT
    Last edited by timtucker; 03-29-2013 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Typo