Latency when using controller.

Default Latency when using controller.

When using scratch control on four decks in Traktor I can run Effects, loops, and record with no issue. WHile using a controller I experience huge CPU spikes.

Quote Originally Posted by hellnegative View Post
    When using scratch control on four decks in Traktor I can run Effects, loops, and record with no issue. WHile using a controller I experience huge CPU spikes.
    What controller, what OS, etc etc.

Reloop Contour. Using mackie d4 mixer as the audio interface. Win7 ultimate 32 bit, 2gb ram (667mhz), dualcore pentium @ 2.4ghz, 80gb sata 3 7200 RPM hard drive, wifi card turned off, msconfig cleared of all services except those required to run win7.

Well using the Contour just sends MIDI information over USB to your PC; no reason whatsoever that should be causing lag. Have you got any conflicting mappings in Controller Manager which are sending Traktor haywire? Go through all your mappings and change everything from "All Ports" to "None", then set the Contour ones back to "All Ports" and try again.

I cant get over how little you actually bring to light here. I think that everyones said the same thing that youve said over and over again

The contour's mapping setup is funky to say the least so that may be the issue. Will probably be creating a custom map soon in order to fix the issue. I dont know why they use 5 seperate maps using different ports rather than using modifiers. This shall be interesting.