What do you play in the 90-110 BPM range?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default What do you play in the 90-110 BPM range?

Hey everyone, I haven't seen a thread like this and just thought I'd ask what kind of stuff do you like fo play in the 90-110 range? I want to move through genres a little bit more, and need to expand my tastes. I'm not trying to mooch tracks from people because I'm content digging on my own, but a little judge in the right direction would be nice.

Banned

Disco, Nu-Disco, Deep House.

Tech Mentor

Downtempo, trip-hop stuff. JK Soul, Gramatik, Pretty Lights, etc.

Check out the Bust Free series. Very decent.
    Macbook Pro 2.4GHz / Traktor 2.6.1 / Numark 4Trak / M-Audio BX8 D2 / M-Audio Axiom 25 Midi Keyboard / Ableton 8

Twitter @JordanBMZ
    https://soundcloud.com/bmz/

Downtempo, this is the tempo range I mostly play in fact Tons of labels and such in my tracklistings here, if you're looking for specific ideas:

http://tarekith.com/dj-mixes/

Dub Techno or sometimes just slowing Techno down, I find it more subtle at lower BPM's. That is, music in general.
    MacBook Pro 13 (Q1 2011) | Adam A5X | Akai APC20 | Alesis QX49 | Behringer BCR2000 | NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisku13 View Post
    Hey everyone, I haven't seen a thread like this and just thought I'd ask what kind of stuff do you like fo play in the 90-110 range? I want to move through genres a little bit more, and need to expand my tastes. I'm not trying to mooch tracks from people because I'm content digging on my own, but a little judge in the right direction would be nice.
    Some hiphop tracks and alot of moombahton is generally in the 100 bpm range

I play some hip-hop, some trap songs, nu-disco, moombahton in that range

Tech Wizard

90-112 is Moombah mostly for meeeee...rock out with some Dillon Francis (his older music), dave nada and matt nordstrom or Nadastrom, Torro torro, Aylen, gLAdatiors (one of my absolute favorites), Bro safari (check his older mixtapes the one with 5150 is really good), Face, JWLS, D!RTY AUD!O, Munchi, Milo & Otis.....just to name a few of my favorite artists at that BPM range...

***its supposed to be : Dface ...with no space it keeps correcting it to a smiley
    Last edited by DJ_JCohh; 03-22-2013 at 09:59 AM.
    13" MBP 4GB RAM // Kontrol S4 // MF3D // V-Moda LP II's // Rokit 6's // Sony MDR-V700's

Moombahton Forever!!!!!

Jay Fay
    Etc Etc!
    Bro Safari
    Sazon Booya
    Edo
    Dillon Francis
    Diplo
    Yellowklaw

look up "sol selectas" on soundcloud. They put out a few free compilations called "Moombahton Massive" that are AWESOME.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast