Ultra DJ's trainwrecking???
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Ultra DJ's trainwrecking???

Is it me, or has anyone who's been watching any of Ultra noticed alot of DJ's trainwrecking. I noticed Tiesto the first week, right now Laidback Luke has trainwrecked about 3 times in 20 minutes... and I def remember some from last week, just can't put a name on it. Makes you wonder/realize that not all producers are set out to be DJs, but theyre paid to go out their and perform cause their songs are famous. Not hating, I'm super jealous of all of em, but theres def been more than a fair share of trainwrecks.
    I'm a fan of all things art. Music, film, photography, acting, dancing. Expression is powerful.
    www.twitter.com/mtlgrrr
    www.soundcloud.com/mtlgrrr
    www.facebook.com/mtlgrrr

If you're talking about when the camera goes to an audience POV it's the camera speakers and the stream clashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_08 View Post
    If you're talking about when the camera goes to an audience POV it's the camera speakers and the stream clashing.
    interesting, that def could be it hahahahah. ill have to keep an eye out and notice, but ive def heard of instance when one DJ will almost forget to the fader down on track b or so when trying to cue it up. oh well, we'll c
    I'm a fan of all things art. Music, film, photography, acting, dancing. Expression is powerful.
    www.twitter.com/mtlgrrr
    www.soundcloud.com/mtlgrrr
    www.facebook.com/mtlgrrr

i caught martin solveigs set online last year. he train-wrecked most of his set. though i liked the individual songs he played, they didnt really....flow...together

Tech Guru

You really think LL is trainwrecking? I thought he is/was doing pretty well.

Tech Guru

What do you mean by train wrecking? I like seeing (hearing?) little imperfections

I heard an instance or two where he and Chuckie "trainwrecked" a LITTLE. But nothing major in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by KS2 View Post
    What do you mean by train wrecking? I like seeing (hearing?) little imperfections
    And I absolutely LOVE hearing DJ's have little imperfections especially in the beatmatching then they fix it. I absolutely love it.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    I heard an instance or two where he and Chuckie "trainwrecked" a LITTLE. But nothing major in my opinion.

And I absolutely LOVE hearing DJ's have little imperfections especially in the beatmatching then they fix it. I absolutely love it.
    Yeah exactly. Makes it seem more human rather than just a computerised jukebox.
    The best I saw was a needle jump and Nina Kraviz fixed it instantly on the cdj which she was mixing in.
    I even like it when I see big DJs put two tracks together that don't quite go, because you know it's likely the first chance they've had to try it and you can hear them trying to make it fit as best they can.

I'd rather see a DJ trainwrecking than playing a pre-recorded set like Hardwell.

Still, I'm really starting to get the feeling that these people should leave DJing to the rest of us and focus on producing.

Tech Guru

Krewella is doing pretty well. Their singing is fine for some but other ones... definitely a bit off key.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast