Struggling with NanoKontrol and TSD...

Default Struggling with NanoKontrol and TSD...

Hi Guys,

I have just purchased a Korg NanoKontrol to run with my Traktor Scratch Duo.

Having problems with mapping this.. (dont get me wrong im rather new to this whole thing) and the user guides are hard to follow as you all know.

The NanoKontrol is working with traktor and a few of the sliders work already pre-programed. I just dont know where to start to map the NanoKontroller the way I want it...

Can anyone point me in the right direction. I have downloaded the Kontrol Editor as well but dont really know what i should be doing with it. Do I map it all with that or can I just map it through traktor..????

I am really loosing patiance with this and would much appreciate any advice.. Im very lost with this and starting to think this may m\not even work with Traktor Scratch Duo..

Please help

Tech Mentor

I have been working on some really indepth mappings for the nano kontrol and pad. I will send you a link to the youtube page that has a video explaining the controls and it will also have a download link to schematics and the actual midi mappings I plan on putting them up in a day or two stay tuned. Or you can hit me up on my aim.

xxarmeeofmeexx

Best,
    Priscilla

thanks Priscilla,

looking forward to the youtube link....

cheers

Tech Mentor

Default tutorial link

Here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_0dfP-PclE

The download link is on the more info tab.

Enjoy.