Florida Orlando or anything close by
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Florida Orlando or anything close by

Hi every one this is dj fotifo writing from DC . On September 28 till October 4 I will be in orlando Florida visiting one of my friends, so I was wondering if anyone has gigs in that area and would want to colaborate with me. Most of the time I play electro house. Please let me know it would be grate to know people outside DC. If someone hooks me up with a gig I am promising to do the same if u roll by DC. Chears ma pipl!!!!!
    f0tif0

I'm in Orlando.. Its pretty dry as far as EDM goes. The music scene is in shambles. They play mostly Top 40 / Hip Hop here and its not really mixed either :eek:. Also, at least for most of downtown, venues are a bit shy of unfamiliar Djs unfortunately. Tampa seems to have a nice scene though.

It would be nice to get something going with controllerists. A regular event somewhere of some sort.
    Last edited by Cliffm; 08-27-2009 at 10:56 AM.

Wow what's wrong with all the hip hop and top 40 , America needs to catch up with Europe...That's why I asked since I am unkown outside DC,md,va...so that's why offering a deal u scratch ma back I scratch urs. Any weekend u in DC I might hook u up with a gig 200-300 people
    f0tif0

I might can get you a gig in Tampa. It would be a saturday night. I'd need some info to pass on to the promoters
    2 x Techinics 1200 mkIIs, SL1, Pioneer DJM-500, Novation Dicer, Stanton 680 carts, Acer Aspire 1410 11" Netbook
    ----------------------------------------------------

http://twitter.com/djlokifl

Yeah bro, give me a link to a press kit/demo and ill see what i can swing. We got a hot party here called Neon Liger on Saturdays. So possible booking on the 3rd. Its in Gainesville, FL which is about 1.5 hours from O-Town. We get traffic of 500+ on saturdays. i dont throw it, but good friends do so ill definitely get them your info.

Quote Originally Posted by JeRK View Post
    Yeah bro, give me a link to a press kit/demo and ill see what i can swing. We got a hot party here called Neon Liger on Saturdays. So possible booking on the 3rd. Its in Gainesville, FL which is about 1.5 hours from O-Town. We get traffic of 500+ on saturdays. i dont throw it, but good friends do so ill definitely get them your info.

OOO I just noticed their ad in Reax yesterday.
    2 x Techinics 1200 mkIIs, SL1, Pioneer DJM-500, Novation Dicer, Stanton 680 carts, Acer Aspire 1410 11" Netbook
    ----------------------------------------------------

http://twitter.com/djlokifl

That's so cool pilpl I will give u my mix today... And all the info needed... Just freaking audio recording technic class I have till 6
    f0tif0

Default hey guys

hey guys here is the summer mix i did not a while ago on the European Beach Party we had here ;]
    http://soundcloud.com/f0tif0/summer-house-one-1
    But of course i have some more stuff to come up on the fly depending on the crowd and a club...
    f0tif0

Default info

Dj f0tif0 is a Eastern Europe-based house, drum'n'bass DJ and producer with a driving beat and laid back house. In DC f0tif0 is known as a very unique house Dj with a lot of talent in improvising. Besides, house f0tif0 has been exploring drum'n'bass and dupstep scenes starting back in Europe. Furthermore, f0tif0 is know for controlling music trough electronical devices or other wise they called musical controllers that programmed trough computer software.
    He has been playing in DC for several promotion groups and rocked the Clubs such as Eyebar, Tuscana Lounge, RooFToP, ShadoWRoom, Relic, Euro Beach Party, Midtown, Spot...
    f0tif0 is studying Recording Art and Producing at Art Institute of Washington.
    He produces his own track in various styles starting from Trip Hop, Drum'n'bass, House and Experimental BrakeBeat.
    f0tif0

Hey guys any news?
    f0tif0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast