Mad Zack Pack problem
    Tech Wizard

Default Mad Zack Pack problem

I have the last three packs from mad zack and every time i try to open it in ableton, i get the message:

The document ... Is corrupted
    [Unexpected node 'Lomid' (at line 5, column 21)]

Any ideas about this problem? Anyone can help me?

Tech Wizard

No one having this problem? No one knows what about is?

Ive had some issues with his packs recently as well. It might have something to do with licensing since MZ just put all of his packs up for sale. I went through my email and tried to download some older packs from the DJTT newsletters that I missed and the downloads were unavailable. But if you already have them I wouldnt think licensing would effect your ability to use them soo idk

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Ragyd View Post
    Ive had some issues with his packs recently as well. It might have something to do with licensing since MZ just put all of his packs up for sale. I went through my email and tried to download some older packs from the DJTT newsletters that I missed and the downloads were unavailable. But if you already have them I wouldnt think licensing would effect your ability to use them soo idk
    But the thing is, is not the old ones. Is the NEW ones. The last three. I receive them by the DJTT email and download it. Then I install them and get this error message when I double click to load the rack :/