HOw do use the 400 for the remix decks? + What is the best mapping for remix decks?
    Tech Student

Default HOw do use the 400 for the remix decks? + What is the best mapping for remix decks?

I thought there would be some news or improvements to being able to use the remix decks with the vci-400 se by now but i have yet to hear anything. I wanted to know how you guys are using the 400 to control the remix decks I really don't want to have to spend $200 on a f1 after paying a grand for the 400 especially after it was promoted as being the best controller for traktor. and djtt flagship controller but now only a year later I hardly hear anything from djtt about it.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by IZNICE View Post
    I thought there would be some news or improvements to being able to use the remix decks with the vci-400 se by now but i have yet to hear anything. I wanted to know how you guys are using the 400 to control the remix decks I really don't want to have to spend $200 on a f1 after paying a grand for the 400 especially after it was promoted as being the best controller for traktor. and djtt flagship controller but now only a year later I hardly hear anything from djtt about it.
    I was actually thinking about getting this but now after searching around it doesnt look like they hardly support it , i curently have a s2 but was thinking about getting a s4 or possibly this. Now I dont really know after seeing not much support or many people talking about it.

Tech Convert

Default Tried flashflooder?

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/166

Have you tried the flashflooder mapping?

Tech Wizard

yeah, uh I've been wondering the same….It seems something is only "the best" until another "best" one comes out…

Tech Wizard

i seen on youtube that vestax is actually releasing a vestax tkt version at the musikmese 2013 show. so i am actually curious now to see the reviews i have a feeling the new one will have remix deck support.