How to enable timcode control?

Default How to enable timcode control?

Hi my fellow DJTT friends. I need a small helping hand, and hope that you guys can provide

I have finally got my timecode setup up and running, but has encountered a problem.

Im useing turntables (1210s) and their callibrating just fine. Two nice circles. Also the timecode display to the right of the waveform looks good. the yellow dot i spinning nicely, and when I put my hand on the vinyl, the dot stops like its supposed to. So, this seems to work just fine.

But, I have no controll over the playing track. The music dossent stop when I stop the vinyl, and the bpm dosent change when I use the pitchfader on the TT. So Im guessing I need to enable timecode controller or something like that?

Any help would be much appreciated!

You need to do 2 things if you have Traktor Scratch or Traktor Scratch pro.

1.- Go to the input routing, and select the input lines that are connected to the turntables and assign them.

2.- Go to the Timecode menu on the configuration menu and assign each line input to the desired deck.

Then you will see that the buttons underneath the track have changed and you will see the timecode button. Now it should be assigned an ready to use

There are more configurations that you can adjust (relative mode, start song at reord flip, etc) but with that 2 steps you should beable to contol the track already

Hey dude

I am pretty shure I have done both. In the input routing menu I have assigned input 1 and 2 to Channel A and also have the small bars to the right moveing, showing an input is being recieved.

And in the timecode menu I have assigned channel A to deck A.

Sound correct, right?

And btw, Traktor scratch Pro

have you changed the little drop down on each deack to scratch control? Its under the deck letter, you have the oiption of internal playback audio through and scratch control?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    have you changed the little drop down on each deack to scratch control? Its under the deck letter, you have the oiption of internal playback audio through and scratch control?
    Thats it man! Thanks a bunch! I have never noticed that drop down menu. Very hard to see if you dont know it there.

But its all good now