how can you change 1st beatmarker on grid directly from the CDJ-2000 nexus?
    Tech Wizard

Default how can you change 1st beatmarker on grid directly from the CDJ-2000 nexus?

hey, so quick question.. is there an easy way to change the 1st red beatmarker line, directly on the CDJ-2000 nexus.. for some reason, rekordbox seems to think it should place the 1st red beatgrid line, on the 2nd beat in the track, instead of the 1st one, which throws everything off.. is there a quick and easy way to set this 1st marker directly on the CDJ instead of having to go back into rekordbox?

thanks guys!

Tech Guru

VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

you again? the manual. read it. also: google is your friend.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Era 7 View Post
    you again? the manual. read it. also: google is your friend.
    dude, enough with the hate.. this is a FORUM.. it's main purpose is for people to ask questions.. calm yourself down and stop taking things so seriously.. geez

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by lip5016 View Post
    dude, enough with the hate.. this is a FORUM.. it's main purpose is for people to ask questions.. calm yourself down and stop taking things so seriously.. geez
    It's not totally hate, he does have a point. You've dropped a financial bomb to get that unit, and you haven't even read the manual. Would you buy a car and not care how to operate it's smaller features?
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    It's not totally hate, he does have a point. You've dropped a financial bomb to get that unit, and you haven't even read the manual. Would you buy a car and not care how to operate it's smaller features?
    hehe ur right. i try to completely know any unit inside and out, all the functions BEFORE I EVEN BUY THE GEAR. how would i know if i even like it.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    hehe ur right. i try to completely know any unit inside and out, all the functions BEFORE I EVEN BUY THE GEAR. how would i know if i even like it.
    Same, both the F1 and the S4 I read the manuals for before I bought them so I know what I was getting into. It even helped me decide between the S4 and the DDJ-SX.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Tech Mentor

+1
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's