Vestax VCI-400 livestreaming with Traktor on livestream problem !

Default Vestax VCI-400 livestreaming with Traktor on livestream problem !

Hello mates i need ure help very much with Vestax VCI 400 i got it and i want to live stream in www.livestream.com with traktor pro software the thing is that when i click the program what gives me livestream thats called : livestream for producers i click in audio mixer device - Vestax vci400 input trying to mix there is no signal comming from traktor but if i play from computer lets say windows media player some music signal comes why is that like ? Of course i use RCA cables putted it in INPUT 1(Vestax VCI-400) and in my laptop connected.. and i have monitors Rokit 8. I think maybe problem is in traktor configuration please help me mate i really need a help for my mixshow I updated drivers, mappings, everything i think. Also ir comes a small mini beep from speakers when i connect them. If u can help please post some advice or skype me please with live help skype id - reelaax

P.S. - Traktor Pro Version 2.6

Appreciate !

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by djspiritlv View Post
    Hello mates i need ure help very much with Vestax VCI 400 i got it and i want to live stream in www.livestream.com with traktor pro software the thing is that when i click the program what gives me livestream thats called : livestream for producers i click in audio mixer device - Vestax vci400 input trying to mix there is no signal comming from traktor but if i play from computer lets say windows media player some music signal comes why is that like ? Of course i use RCA cables putted it in INPUT 1(Vestax VCI-400) and in my laptop connected.. and i have monitors Rokit 8. I think maybe problem is in traktor configuration please help me mate i really need a help for my mixshow I updated drivers, mappings, everything i think. Also ir comes a small mini beep from speakers when i connect them. If u can help please post some advice or skype me please with live help skype id - reelaax

P.S. - Traktor Pro Version 2.6

Appreciate !
    Well I know traktor encoder is only working with icecast not with shoutcast which most places use. I stream live with traktor but i havae to use a seperate program to encode. I use edcast, or you can use sams to encode. This is all depending if the livestream you are trying to connect to uses shoutcast not icecast.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I doubt it's anything to do with the Traktor setup. What you're trying to do is tell the software you're using to take the main output from the VCI and broadcast it. I use a Mac and Nicecast so I don't know anything about the software you're trying to use. If you're just trying to broadcast on your own so friends can listen to you why don't you try http://www.mixlr.com
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x