Swedish House Mafia - Don't Worry Child
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Swedish House Mafia - Don't Worry Child

I forgot my iPod at home so I was flipping through stations on FM in my car.

I heard this song and thought "what the fuck is this garbage?"

I got home and googled it and it's Swedish House Mafia - Don't Worry Child

I sat in front of my PC , tried to open my brain as wide as possible and played it 7 times over.

I just don't get it ??? Horrible simpleton chords over and over and over, stupid lyrics, processed mediocre vocals.

What is going on here? Do you think that SHM perfected how to manipulate dumb people?

Am I missing something here?

>

Tech Guru

I can't tell if like 90% of your posts are designed to just troll the forum or what...

Why is this a troll? I am 100% serious as cancer. Does anyone play this track? Do people actually like it? Who? Why?

Even Avicii - Levels is at least amusing. What's even remotely interesting about this track?

>

Tech Guru

It's one of the most played tracks.

It's quite clear that you don't like a lot of the more mainstream electronic artists. I don't see why you feel a need to stir up the pot and get everyone arguing over their ability to produce.

IMO, if you think their song was simplistic, I'd like to see you produce a hit song using the same simple techniques.

SHM are the trolls here dude. Trolling for simple minded humans.

it's sad. I could never run a shiny balloon stand outside a mentally challenged hospital. I could never sell my soul like that.

>

dont feed the troll guys

I guess you guys love the track. I am the weirdo. I just wanted confirmation. I guess this track is vicious and I just don't know good music.

Sorry about that. I'll go back to my dungeon now.

>

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    SHM are the trolls here dude. Trolling for simple minded humans.

it's sad. I could never run a shiny balloon stand outside a mentally challenged hospital. I could never sell my soul like that.

>
    Again, I encourage you to produce your own track...

I really hate trap, but I'm not going to talk shit about trap artists because I know I can't produce anything remotely as good.

I made this comment in another thread, but I'll bring it up again. The thing that really makes electronic music special compared to other genres, is how you can create beautiful sounds using very simple loops and whatnot.

vicious AND beautiful. got it.

>

I like the track.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast