Ableton Newbie

Thread: Ableton Newbie

Default Ableton Newbie

As the title says I'm a newbie to ableton. Here is the main issue I am having. I recently got a midi fighter spectra and also have the Mad Zach sound packs. Now where my issue lies. Having my Launchpad and midi fighter spectra hooked up to my mac I cant get any sounds to come out of the midi fighter when I load a sound pack. The Launchpad works fine and I get sound out of it with the prerecorded grooves in the session view that mad Zach made but the sounds out of the drum rack I cant get to work on my midi fighter. If I physically go down to the drum rack and press play the each individual sound will play through the speakers that I select. Is there something I'm missing here on how to get the drum rack to play through my spectra?
    :: Maschine MK2 :: MF SPECTRA :: Novation Launchpad :: Moog Little Phatty Stage II :: MBP 13.3" i7 2.9GHz Turbo 3.6GHz 8GB ::

Got it figured out n/m
    :: Maschine MK2 :: MF SPECTRA :: Novation Launchpad :: Moog Little Phatty Stage II :: MBP 13.3" i7 2.9GHz Turbo 3.6GHz 8GB ::