Tracks with a random voice dialog from a TV show or movie
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Tracks with a random voice dialog from a TV show or movie

Ever since I have sifted through vinyl at record shops and sampling tracks at online every so often I'll come across one of these. (I play house and tech house mainly). Even just random like this one I just picked up -- Sebastian Davidson - Saretha Smiles Feat. Prit Dima Promo I like these tacks - if used properly in the sequence.

This one three minutes in you hear .. Family guy.

I have a vinyl track that I can't find on digital from the label Phonogenic with Chunk from the Goonies saying "I love the dark! I love the dark!" (from the scene just before he runs into the Fratellis).

If anyone can recommend some samples I can check out or a tracks I can look up please let me know! I would like to find more.
    Last edited by movingzachb; 04-03-2013 at 01:47 PM.

There's some people talking at 1:04. There are better examples in my library but I don't feel like searching.

I never got why producers do this. It always makes me go WTF?!.
    And the family guy sample is the worst case I've ever seen, totally ruins the vibe of the track.

I like the Anchorman sample's throughout, as the movie is as big, daft and fun as the tune is!

A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

DJTT #1 setup pimp 2012

I hate samples like that in a track. It usually automatically means I will not buy it.

It's cliched, over done, and cheesy. That and stupid Apollo space flight backing tracks.

What is really annoying is when you didn't hear it in the preview, buy it, and then are listening to it and it's like "Oh man!". Delete! I'm so adverse to it I won't even waste my time editing it out.

best sample ever

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruel View Post
    I hate samples like that in a track. It usually automatically means I will not buy it.

It's cliched, over done, and cheesy. That and stupid Apollo space flight backing tracks.

What is really annoying is when you didn't hear it in the preview, buy it, and then are listening to it and it's like "Oh man!". Delete! I'm so adverse to it I won't even waste my time editing it out.

Thanks for the opinion. Some of them can be good if used properly. But most tracks like this for masses are just annoying. This track used only one phrase and that was about it. Also curious why people do this to tracks. I like finding the good ones.

NOOOOOOOOOT SOOO FAST, YOU'RE HURTING ME.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

I'll let you figure out the movie

Hint: Wes Craven

best intro to a jungle classic. whats EDM?

I always wanted to be a...

JOHNNY, HELP ME.

Last edited by Ross; 04-03-2013 at 06:14 PM.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast