AmericanMusical.com

Default AmericanMusical.com

Anyone purchased from this site?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

It's legit. My buddy just purchased some QSC K12's from them. Personally I usually go to zzsounds.com.

Either way, find the best price online and either of those websites will match it. Worth doing the homework and doing that, and taking them up on the payment plan thing is a nice touch.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

I was wondering about their payment plan?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by hellnegative View Post
    I was wondering about their payment plan?
    From what I remember AMS has a more flexible payment plan than zzounds. They weren't doing credit checks when I was was at the company. You basically just agree to pay the first portion plus a small fee, then they auto bill every 30 days on the dot. I believe the plan is valid on open box gear, but not blemished stuff since it has a higher chance of being returned.

zzsounds and AMS both do payment plans. Both are tiered. zzsounds has 4 payments, and AMS has 3 or 5 depending on what you are buying. Sometimes there are specials that allow for longer plans.

I'm doing one through zzsounds at the moment, my buddy is doing an 8 payment plan I think through AMS for the QSC k12's. Basically you just get billed every month on the card you purchase, for however many months it was set up for.

It's simple, easy, and nice.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter