Traktor to RekordBox?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor to RekordBox?

Is there any way to export your playlist from Traktor (with cuepoints) to Rekordbox with a pc? I know Rekord buddy exists but its currently only for mac.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Mentor

And/or visa versa! great question! So much easier to tag tracks in Traktor.

Tech Convert

That would be really awesome. I mostly play in Traktor, but at some venues they have CDJ2000 Nexus and really no room for a laptop so it would be way easier to have this "bridge" option. Did anyone try something? The closest I came was when I exported my traktor playlist to iTunes and than exporting it to Rekordbox. It's cool for playlists but it does not save cue points :/ bummer.

Done load rekord box and try it. It is free to sign up for a registration key

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by lucidstrings View Post
    Done load rekord box and try it. It is free to sign up for a registration key
    Ummmm... the OP already has Rekordbox. What he is looking for is a way to export his Traktor cue points and playlists to Rekordbox.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Quote Originally Posted by hellnegative View Post
    Is there any way to export your playlist from Traktor (with cuepoints) to Rekordbox with a pc? I know Rekord buddy exists but its currently only for mac.
    Good luck with Rekordbox - i found it amazingly buggy , with corrupted databases, that could not be fixed, even with re-installs, backups etc.. my partner lost hours (100+) of work creating/migrating from hardisk file structure to playlists..we gave up and wrote snotty mail to pioneer. <rant over>

reasons why I dont want to have to start over.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by hellnegative View Post
    reasons why I dont want to have to start over.
    yeah - we really wanted it to work, it would have given us traktor like playlist management for use in ableton, the missing link with the abe browser - hope that pioneer can make it stable enough in future versions as is a good tool in theory.

Tech Mentor

Rekord buddy is the way to go. It converts traktor to rekordbox and vice versa. It syncs all your playlists, beat grids, hot cues etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast