[Tech House] Nice little tech house number, please listen, charity tuneage included
    Tech Mentor

Default Nice little tech house number, please listen, charity tuneage included

Well, started this one off with a little tribute to the late Scott Hardkiss, with the Assention mix of Raincry by God Within.

Then move into a little bit of Hope Recordings very own Nick Warren, before dropping into the latest track from the mighty TILT, who have just released their latest tune on a small, up and coming Scottish label, Pro B Tech Records (http://www.probtechrecords.com/).

Then a couple tunes of the new Sasha Involv3r album, and another epic release from his Last Night on Earth imprint.

Before finishing on another Pro B record, this time by Underground Allstars, who are a collaboration between TILT, Redanka, Kenny Shifter & Luke Brancaccio, who all got together to make this record for charity, to raise funds for a kid with Apert Syndrome. A very good cause indeed, and I urge anyone who even remotely likes the track to buy one of the remixes and help raise funds for the cause, all procedes go to the family. I played the Namespace remix here, but there is an excellent host of remixes including, Stelios Vassiloudis, Fulvio Perniola and Namespace.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the mix. It was recorded on a pair of 1210's running Traktor DVS, and mixed with an Allen & Heath DB4.

Tracklisting:

Raincry (Assention Mix) By God Within
    Devil's Elbow (Max Cooper Remix) By .Nick Warren
    Here is not now By Tilt feat. Sam Mollison (Kastis Torrau & Arnas D Remix)
    Crystal Film (Sasha Involv3r Remix) By Little Dragon
    Late Night (Sasha Involv3r Remix) By Foals
    When You Are Near (Original Mix) By Marc Poppcke
    She Rises In The East (Namespace Remix) By Underground Allstars
    Technics 1210 mk2's, Pioneer CDJ 500, Allen & Heath DB4, NI F1's (x2), Reloop Contour Controller Edition, Sennheiser HD25 1-II or Allen & Heath XD2-53's depending on my mood...

Mixcloud : xs2man - Latest Mix: Latest Mix 13-10-2016

Yeah I like that last track.

Good job. I really do like that Namespace Remix and some of the others are good too

Tech Mentor

Yeah. It is a great tune, made by some great artists, with some great remixes. For a great cause. Overall a brilliant packahe.
    Technics 1210 mk2's, Pioneer CDJ 500, Allen & Heath DB4, NI F1's (x2), Reloop Contour Controller Edition, Sennheiser HD25 1-II or Allen & Heath XD2-53's depending on my mood...

Mixcloud : xs2man - Latest Mix: Latest Mix 13-10-2016