Mixer case with room for modular controller(s) like X1?
    Tech Mentor

Default Mixer case with room for modular controller(s) like X1?

Just curious if something like this exists... A mixer case with either "slots" or fold-out side shelves which can hold something like a Kontrol F1 or X1. (Not a front laptop shelf.)

Tech Wizard

I'm looking for the same thing only a case for my S2 and F1 lol

Tech Guru

Someone here built a MF 3D stand that attached to their case using a "Crane Stand HDD rack thingy name that i dont know" I don't remember where I saw it unfortunately...

You could just foam a slot for the X1 couldn't you?

With a circular saw, some wood, sheet metal, drill, adhesive, and speaker carpet this could be made easily.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Guru

There's a lot of flight cases around that fit the S2/S4 with two slots for the X/F1 and a laptop shelf that could hold more controllers if you needed them.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    There's a lot of flight cases around that fit the S2/S4 with two slots for the X/F1 and a laptop shelf that could hold more controllers if you needed them.
    Do you have examples? The only one I have found is the Oddessy, and it's $399! I am trying to find another option that would hold both my S4 and F1.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post

I would assume that's not deep enough for a standard DJ mixer though, right?