Traktor crashing when toggling Deck Type?

Default Traktor crashing when toggling Deck Type?

Anyone else noticed this at all? It's been doing it since before 2.6.1. I've mapped the FX Mode Buttons in NHL to cycle through Live/Track/Remix. I think it's the F1's reconnecting that's causing it. Kind of inspired to bring full rig out this summer and mix in some vinyl through Live Input(s).
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

Tech Wizard

Had this happen to me a while back, I did a couple of things so not sure what fixed it. I installed the F1 windows Driver on to the PC, You actually can get away without loading the driver as Traktor recognises it anyway. I also ran the setup wizard again and re-imported my mappings, (and modified my mappings to not scroll through the 3 options but directly assigned a button for a Track deck and a button for a remix deck.) As I said not sure what fixed it but if I was a betting man it was the windows driver. If you have it already loaded check to see if theres an update.