KRK ROIT RP6: XLR left me :x...
    Tech Mentor

Default KRK ROIT RP6: XLR left me :x...

Hello,

I got my Microbook 2 yesterday. I install the CD read the manual plug the headphone, speakers, usb, run ableton. Everything works fine, then I change the audio rate from 44k to 96k and then a simple drumrack project make the CPU go 100 % it make an horrible clip sound, just ten minute after I plug the microphone and forget to turn the speaker off, I let you imagine what happend when I put the gain up, hopefully for the last 10 day I was like paranoid on the limiter so it save my ear but one of my two Rokit refuse to work now.

At first I think that I had kill the audio interface but it works with the headphone and the other krk without any problem.
    I try to plug my S2 on the broken KRK with Cinch to XLR, don't work. I was I like need a rope and I decide to try the Cinch to Cinch cable on my S2 to be sure the speaker is dead, and then it work !

So I think the XLR is dead on the Speaker, so ym question is;

Does any of you know if the Balanced Jack input would work with the XLR balanced broken ? Or it will only work on cinch unbalanced input ?

Tech Mentor

Ah this morning seems to work good apparently so ignore that message, lucky me.