Skinning traktor

Default Skinning traktor

Does anyone know anything about re-skinning traktor 3.3? I admit I haven't done the research myself, yet. But, I thought I would throw the topic out there. Any info is appreciated.

well, if you found a way then a lot of people would be very excited!

Sometimes I press Ctrl+Option+Apple+8 on my macbook and it inverts the colors (like a negative of a photo)

you know just to switch it up a bit....

Tech Convert

hah, I didn't know about that. nice!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by freshcity View Post
    Sometimes I press Ctrl+Option+Apple+8 on my macbook and it inverts the colors (like a negative of a photo)

you know just to switch it up a bit....

Cool switch for now!

Thx fresh
    Live: Mac [2.4Duo/4Gb Ram/250Gb/10.7.5 OS], S4, F1, MF Spectra, Traktor Pro 2, Motu Ultralite
    Production: Ableton Suite 8, Novation Remote 49SLMKII, Various Plugins, Arturia MiniBrute, TB303 [Devilfish Mod], Doepfer Dark Energy, Quasimidi 309, AT4047, Mackie 1202vlz, Event 20/20 Monitors

blabla.gif

I think it would be neat, however I do not think this is the time to work on something like that. I think the developers should solely concentrate their efforts towards increasing program stability and adding functional features that relate directly to the manipulation of sounds. If an update would come out where skinning support is added before an update with drag & drop re-implimented, I would be very angry.

Quote Originally Posted by dinalohan769 View Post
    blabla.gif

I think it would be neat, however I do not think this is the time to work on something like that. I think the developers should solely concentrate their efforts towards increasing program stability and adding functional features that relate directly to the manipulation of sounds. If an update would come out where skinning support is added before an update with drag & drop re-implimented, I would be very angry.
    Whoa! Way to revive a thread from the distant past. I will remark that since this was initially posted, NI has at least added different color schemes for waveforms. I wonder if just a few options for global color schemes in Traktor could be done without causing much trouble, kinda like Ableton Live.

Banned

This post is almost five years old.... wtf? Revived not even to ask a question...

But in response to both:

It won't happen in the foreseeable future, unless there's massive outcry for it. NI has no interest in investing man hours into new features, except ones that they can make exclusive to their new hardware, which they can then mark up to a disgusting level.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Traktor's 2 UI matches most of NI's soft products, I don't see skinning happening in the near future.