Getting spammed to my inbox here on DJTT.

Default Getting spammed to my inbox here on DJTT.

So there is a "member" on here who has sent me the same exact message 3 times. I have responded to the first one, but then he just sends me the same message about going to his website to download something, and I know its some kind of spam because there is a number at the end that increases everytime he sends it. Anyone else have this happening? He has also posted the same exact message here on the boards. How do I report it?

He got me yesterday too. Something about DJ marketing. A dot NL Facebook page.
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Methodology is the same as when reporting a post. Resend the message to my inbox I want to check it's the one I was suspicious about.

Tech Guru

i got it too
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Actions have been taken for it, sorry for the inconvenience and thx for reporting it.