Can someone suggest me an amp for these? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hm, so it seems if I really want bass I should get a sub+sat set up, plus it will be more mobile it sounds like? And bass is the main focus here, so I'd rather not sacrifice weight and mobility for an all-in-one sort of thing.

Is 1000$ going to get me a good sub(s) and speakers to go along with it? I just have no idea what goes into all of it, is it simply speakers sub and an amp? What do I need to look for? Or is there somewhere I could find a good set-up for around that much.

I'd start with those, but I don't know how much more money I could get towards this and I really want the most out of that rather than make up for it later.

googled some stuff but I can't sift out whats just for home use and entire focus on quality versus mobility and more bass heavy? Just rather inconclusive searches...

tldr: What's my best bet for a mobile, bass heavy system for around 1000$.
    Last edited by grandlethal; 04-16-2013 at 09:24 PM.

For 1k it's pretty difficult to find a good 2.2 setup with some punch, unless you find an used one... You could spend a little more on the sats and build yourself 2 subs... But in the end it would probably cost you more than buying the good ones in the first place..
    Personally i'd get the jbl's and when i get some more money add two active 18's
    What kind of music will you be playing?
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

I've used those speakers with a QSC RMX1850HD. Great setup. Adding a sub or two is a nice bonus but may not even be necessary.
    Used Record Shopper

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345