help with maschine mikro mk2 and ableton live
    Tech Convert

Default help with maschine mikro mk2 and ableton live

how do control ableton live with maschine mikro mk2 i looked around and cant find anything to set me on the right path everything i read is for maschine not mikro (the ugly little brother) please help with this by the way i have ableton 9

Tech Mentor

http://www.native-instruments.com/kn...+MIDI+Template

The fact its a Mikro doesnt really change anything.. You just lose functionality of the encoders and buttons that are missing

Just set this up yesterday. Finding and placing the Remote Script for Live 9 is clutch. You will need to download the template and support files through NI's Service Center.

This is really cool that NI put a team on this to keep up with Push. I hope they add a browsing function soon.
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Abide View Post
    Just set this up yesterday. Finding and placing the Remote Script for Live 9 is clutch. You will need to download the template and support files through NI's Service Center.

This is really cool that NI put a team on this to keep up with Push. I hope they add a browsing function soon.
    What do you mean by Browsing function? You can easily browse all your sounds youve added to your maschine library. Ive written a few python scripts for it, but the Push seems to have some tighter integration you cant access via python scripting.

This is why I use both, Use maschine for my NI products, Push to control ableton devices.

Tech Convert

Default thanks for all the help

thanks for all the help just got it working know just have to find out what maschine mikro does in ableton live any ideas