Numark n4 ?

Thread: Numark n4 ?

Tech Convert

Default Numark n4 ?

I want to buy my first controller. I have the amount of money to afford N4. At first i was thinking about mixtrack pro 2. But it would get out dated fast. Any recommendations? Some controllers around 500$ ?

Tech Guru

Very plasticy. The Mixtrack/Pro 2 is more basic but is probably a nicer controller overall.

Two decks is fine for a 1st controller. You could use that until you're ready to upgrade to a more expensive piece of kit.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Tech Convert

I know u r much more experienced in those things. But im very motivated to be a dj so i wanted to invest some more money at start and n4 gives the opportunity to attach more dj thingy stuff to it as i know ? So i would like some recommendations for controllers around 500$, that can be customized in near future.

Tech Convert

I know u r much more experienced in those things. But im very motivated to be a dj so i wanted to invest some more money at start and n4 gives the opportunity to attach more dj thingy stuff to it as i know ? So i would like some recommendations for controllers around 500$, that can be customized in near future.

Tech Wizard

I have the N4 and I like it (it's all plastic at that price range by the way). It does everything I need it to. I bought it for it's standalone mixer capabilities and the ability to mix vinyl with digital. My only real complaint would be that it doesn't integrate with Traktor perfectly, at least not any mapping I've found yet. Anyway, for the price it's pretty good if you're looking for 4 decks and standalone capability. First thing you need to do is ask yourself what you need it to do and what you might want it to do in the future. Good luck.

Tech Convert

Thanks for replies. Im nearly sure ill pick n4