Audio 4/8 DJ, is the 1/4" same quality?

Default Audio 4/8 DJ, is the 1/4" same quality?

I'm looking to set up my Audio 4 DJ to use as my main soundcard when producing as well as DJing and want it as my main card (for itunes, youtube etc.). I know the card disables system audio controls so I was going to use the front channel B headphones out 1/4" to connect to my reciever (with a 1/4" ---> dual RCA cable) since it has a dedicated volume knob.

However, is there any difference in the sound quality I'd get between the 1/4" channel B and the rear RCA channel B?

http://www.native-instruments.com/en...re/audio-4-dj/
    NI doesn't specify; only saying "high powered".

No, they're both unbalanced signals, BUT, you should look for the technical specs for both of these outputs as it's certainly possible that one has a signal to noise ratio than the other.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Haven't been able to find any spec sheets that mention the 1/4". If the quality is the same and the only difference is a (probably) indistinguishable amount of extra noise, I can live with that. Most likely the 1/4" would be noisier since the main RCA outs would have priority over the headphones in a club setting.

Tech Guru

I would guess that the 1/4" is worse since it's going through a headphone amp and a volume pot, whereas the other outputs are just line outs.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB