Is it just me?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me?

Default Is it just me?

Hey, i was just wondering, is it just me or does this forum die down a bit during weekends?
    Just out of curiosity :P

I would only hope so.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Definitely does as most are playing gigs and parties. Also being on the west coast of the US I find that in the morning all our good folks from over the pond have posted but by evening time in my area the board becomes a bit of a ghost town with the exception of our "downunda" brothers and sisters chiming in.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellnegative View Post
    I would only hope so.
    Hahaha exactly.

Not only because (hopefully) we are all gigging but, if not, going out and getting shit faced.

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Definitely does as most are playing gigs and parties. Also being on the west coast of the US I find that in the morning all our good folks from over the pond have posted but by evening time in my area the board becomes a bit of a ghost town with the exception of our "downunda" brothers and sisters chiming in.
    This made me think it might be cool to set up regional threads. So those of us from the same areas can network and discuss things like venues, promoters or best place to eat after a gig.

I can guess a lot of us are either DJing , partying , producing or shedding tears watching Ultra Music Festival re-runs.
    Traktor Kontrol S2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Akai APC40 :: 17" Acer
    Check out our new "D.O.D - What Time?" Remix! : http://snd.sc/1bvF1xf

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by SwedeDreams View Post
    I can guess a lot of us are either DJing , partying , producing or shedding tears watching Ultra Music Festival re-runs.
    If by Shedding tears you mean tears of pure pain at some of the quality of acts I paid a plane ticket, hotel and 300 ticket for lol

Tech Guru

not crying here, watching Coachella livestream right now.. preparing for when I go next weekend
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

a good chance for the mods to do some housekeeping.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by balakoth View Post
    If by Shedding tears you mean tears of pure pain at some of the quality of acts I paid a plane ticket, hotel and 300 ticket for lol
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast