Magma Workstation S4F1 experience?
    Tech Guru

Default Magma Workstation S4F1 experience?

So I need a case for transporting my set up, and saw this beauty. Seems to have everything I want, I can even put my iPad on the shelf next to the laptop. But! I cannot find any reviews anywhere. I was wondering if anyone on here also has it, or knows something about it that made them in turn, not buy it.

I just really want an all in one solution for protecting my set up during travel and also putting the F1's on level with the S4.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

My buddy has one for his ddj-s1, he's happy with it. Good build quality, really heavy, though.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jakeintox View Post
    My buddy has one for his ddj-s1, he's happy with it. Good build quality, really heavy, though.
    Glad that it's heavy, I like protective cases to feel durable. There's a german review, when Chrome translated it, it made out that it was very good but it also crushes your S4. But the translation was awful so I now have no idea what to expect. I might just take the plunge, I can't see many people who would need a flight case also rocking an S4 and two F1's
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1